Ibiza boasts over 50 beautiful beaches, leaving visitors a little spoilt for choice! Here are our top 5 Ibiza beaches incase sadly, you don’t have time to visit them all…
1) Playa D’en Bossa
The Island’s longest and probably most famous beach. With many a bar, including the infamous Bora Bora and an ever growing number of restaurants and shops. Just across the road from Space (see The Clubs you cannot miss), this is undeniably the party beach…all day…all night!
- Location: South Coast, close to Ibiza Town
- Good for: Pre WE LOVE Space Sundays, and beach bar crawling everyday.
- The crowd: Locals and tourists alike from all corners of the Globe gather to party.
2) Cala Conte
An incredibly beautiful beach by day, Cala Conte is also a perfect sunset beach, with three restaurants to choose from. The turquoise water is perfectly clear and the rugged scenery is stunning.
- Location: West coast, close to Cala Bassa
- Good For: snorkelling! Incredible visibility and abundant fish
- The crowd: don’t be surprised if you see the odd nudist! That said this is a very family friendly beach, so it’s a complete mixed crowd.
3) Las Salinas
Famously known as the beach for beautiful people, whether this is true or not, the beach itself is so unbelievably beautiful it cannot be missed! DJ’s playing the best Balearic tunes until sunset, another great beach to party or you can just float in the very salty bight blue sea.
- Location: South coast, close to the Airport and Ibiza Town
- Good For: People watching and sophisticated beach parties, the scenery (it’s part of a nature reserve), and incredible rock formations!
- The crowd: Tourists and locals gather predominantly to see and be seen, whilst sipping on a cocktail or 2. However, families, hippies and again the odd nudist….this is Ibiza!
The beautiful bay of Talamanca is the closest beach to Ibiza Town, giving it a real buzz. Lots of different bars and restaurants on the promenade make for great places to enjoy the view of the shallow crystal clear water over. Great for people watching, and the calm water is the perfect place to chill so close to town.
- Location: Close to the Marina and Ibiza Town
- Good for: The best of both worlds, where the vibrant town meets the tranquil beach setting.
- The crowd: Siesta-ing locals and tourists. Plus the depth of the water make it a safe beach for kids, so there’s a family vibe also.
5) Sa Pedrera
The iconic and incredible Atlantis is unmissable! The small beach of Sa Pedrera is a historical hidden gem which has to be seen to be believed. Marvel at the ancient carvings left in the quarry and on the rocky cliffs. An extraordinary and truly magical place.
- Location: South West, not far from Cala D´Hort and opposite the famous rock – Es Vedrá
- Good For: Getting all hippy and feeling at one with the Island’s mystical secrets… an absolute must! Also, snorkelling and rock climbing.
- The crowd: Anyone wanting to feel a part of Ibiza’s undeniable magic or up for a bit of adventure.